- The inherent worth and dignity of every person
- Justice, equity, and compassion in human relations
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth
- A free and responsible search for truth an meaning
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part
Many of you know me from my ham radio hobby. In reality however, we are more than hams. This space is dedicated to things that aren't the norm for my blog - it is a space for random thoughts and opinions about things that are important to me, but have nothing to do with ham radio. If you don't dig it, feel free to click away, but if you do enjoy it, you might get some insight into what makes this ham tick.